Original Jaguar XK - The Restorer's Guide
This book has established itself as the XK bible. And now it is even better with new information and 1000 photographs.
A third edition of this perennial best seller with nearly three times as many pages and four times as many photographs. With over 25,000 sold and five reprints.
Packed full of material to fascinate and inform owners, restorers and enthusiasts, and lavishly and comprehensively illustrated.
- 1000 photographs
- The guide to 100% originality
- Over 50 cars specially photographed
- Details of the rarest XKs
- Incredibly low-mileage unrestored cars
- Bodywork, Interior and Mechanical Details
- New chapters on Tools & Literature by Roger Payne
- Barn-find cars as they were found
- Input from the world’s leading experts
- David Bentley on the Survivors
- Photographs of brand-new old parts & items never seen before
- From the earliest alloy 120s to the last 3.8 150 ‘S’ models
- By Philip Porter, multi award-winning author of Jaguar books
Written by Jaguar author & historian, Philip Porter