One Formula - 50 years of car design (Limited Edition)
But do take a look at our Unique Edition.
This two-volume blockbuster collaboration between Gordon Murray and Philip Porter was two years in the making. The books cover every single design Murray has created in his amazing 50-year career from Formula 1 to the McLaren F1 to more recent ground-breaking motor vehicles of all types. This is truly a landmark publication.
- Covers every single one of Gordon Murray’s designs, from 1967 to the present day, including his fascinating ‘Ghost Cars’ – designed but never built – and the inside story of some of the greatest cars ever made, including the Brabham BT49, the McLaren MP4/4 and the McLaren F1.
- Entertaining insight into the legendary Brabham BT46B ‘fan car’ that won the 1978 Swedish Grand Prix.
- Looks at the revolutionary iStream production process and the next generation of automotive designs.
- Contributions from key figures in Gordon’s career, including Bernie Ecclestone and Alain de Cadenet.
- Two-volume set with almost 1000 pages in total, plus superb archive photography and a wide selection of Gordon’s own drawings, notes and sketches.
Specification: 948 page extent, 1,200+ illustrations