Jaguar Scrapbook (standard edition)
This Jaguar book skillfully presents an eclectic mix of historical narrative, personal interviews, big Jaguar names and original source material.
Absolutely packed with fascinating detail. Ideal for diehard enthusiasts or newcomers. Revealing interviews. Unseen archive material & stylists’ sketches. Superbly illustrated.
Includes styling drawings, period memos, contemporary photos and news cuttings to provide an evocative insight into the story behind one of the World’s most iconic car manufacturers.
- Packed with fascinating information.
- A superbly illustrated, beautifully designed book.
- Ideal for newcomers to the Jaguar subject or diehard enthusiasts.
- New information for even the most knowledgeable enthusiast.
- Unseen, unique archive material.
- Stylists’ own sketches.
- Fascinating and revealing interviews.
- Chapter per decade.
- Sports cars, saloon cars and sports racing cars.
- Pre-war, classic and modern Jaguars.
- Packed with revelations and unseen drawings.
- Standard Edition: 160 pages, full colour, 12”x14”/300x350mm, hardback.
Written by Jaguar historian and author, Philip Porter