This Jaguar book skillfully presents an eclectic mix of historical narrative, personal interviews, big Jaguar names and original source material.
Absolutely packed with fascinating detail. Ideal for die-hard enthusiasts or newcomers. Revealing interviews. Unseen archive material & stylists’ sketches. Superbly illustrated.
Includes styling drawings, period memos, contemporary photos and news cuttings to provide an evocative insight into the story behind one of the World’s most iconic car manufacturers.
- Packed with fascinating information.
- A superbly illustrated, beautifully designed book.
- Ideal for newcomers to the Jaguar subject or die-hard enthusiasts.
- New information for even the most knowledgeable enthusiast.
- Unseen, unique archive material.
- Stylists’ own sketches.
- Fascinating and revealing interviews.
- Chapter per decade.
- Sports cars, saloon cars and sports racing cars.
- Pre-war, classic and modern Jaguars.
- Packed with revelations and unseen drawings.
- Classic Edition: 160 pages, full colour, 12”x14”/300x350mm, hardback.
Written by Jaguar historian and author, Philip Porter