E-type Jaguar DIY Restoration & Maintenance
A Complete DIY restoration of an E-type Jaguar
An expert could not have written this book. Experts start with knowledge and experience, and so inevitably make assumptions and gloss over important details. Chris Rooke had played with classic cars before but had never fully restored one, and knew nothing about them. He learnt by trial and error, making mistakes and correcting them. With admirable courage, he does not hide his mistakes but details them for the benefit of others. This unique approach has created a brilliantly useful and very readable E-type restoration book that really will help you if you want to work on yours or know more about the workings of one.
- A complete DIY restoration story.
- Perfect for those who carry out home servicing and repairs.
- Details the trials and tribulations of an inexperienced enthusiast.
- Simplifies and reaches the parts that the manuals don’t.
- Gain the specific knowledge necessary to work on an E-type.
- Anecdotes and mishaps, both amusing and encouraging.
- Brutally honest, very detailed, 360 pages, over 550 photos.
For more information on the author, Chris Rooke, visit our Author Profiles page.