Jaguar Scrapbook (deluxe edition)
Stunning, leatherbound edition, limited to 500, Individually numbered & signed by the author, Philip Porter and ex-Jaguar test driver and product developer, Norman Dewis.
Absolutely packed with fascinating detail. Ideal for diehard enthusiasts or newcomers. Revealing interviews. Unseen archive material & stylists’ sketches. Superbly illustrated.
The Jaguar Scrapbook by Philip Porter skilfully presents an eclectic mix of historical narrative, personal interviews, big Jaguar names and original source material – including styling drawings, period memos, contemporary photos and news cuttings to provide an evocative insight into the story behind one of the World’s most iconic car manufacturers.
- Packed with fascinating information.
- A superbly illustrated, beautifully designed book.
- Ideal for newcomers to the Jaguar subject or diehard enthusiasts.
- New information for even the most knowledgeable enthusiast.
- Unseen, unique archive material.
- Stylists’ own sketches.
- Fascinating and revealing interviews.
- Chapter per decade.
- Sports cars, saloon cars and sports racing cars.
- Pre-war, classic and modern Jaguars.
- Packed with revelations and unseen drawings.
- Standard Edition: 160 pages, full colour, 12”x14”/300x350mm, hardback.
For more information on the author, Philip Porter, visit our Author Profiles page.