Jaguar Scrapbook (Limited Edition)
Stunning, leather-bound edition, limited to 500, Individually numbered & signed by the author, Philip Porter.
Absolutely packed with fascinating detail. Ideal for die-hard enthusiasts or newcomers. Revealing interviews. Unseen archive material & stylists’ sketches. Superbly illustrated.
The Jaguar Scrapbook by Philip Porter skillfully presents an eclectic mix of historical narrative, personal interviews, big Jaguar names and original source material – including styling drawings, period memos, contemporary photos and news cuttings to provide an evocative insight into the story behind one of the World’s most iconic car manufacturers.
- Packed with fascinating information.
- A superbly illustrated, beautifully designed book.
- Ideal for newcomers to the Jaguar subject or die-hard enthusiasts.
- Unseen, unique archive material.
- Stylists’ own sketches.
- Fascinating and revealing interviews.
- Chapter per decade.
- Sports cars, saloon cars and sports racing cars.
- Pre-war, classic and modern Jaguars.
- Packed with revelations and unseen drawings.
ISBN: 978-0-955006-85-2 | 160 pages | full colour | 12”x14”/300x350mm | hardback