Organised by Porter Press International Ltd
This competition has now closed
We have an amazing opportunity for those who purchase a set of Ultimate McLaren F1 GTR books directly from Porter Press between 20 January 2022 and 20 May 2022. To clarify, this is a prize draw where a single purchaser from each of the three editions – Limited, Collector’s and Owner’s – will be drawn at random as winners.
Customers who have already bought a copy directly from us are also eligible to enter (please email email@example.com to enter), and one will be selected regardless of the edition purchased.
For these four people, ‘A morning with a McLaren F1 GTR’ awaits… Winners will be invited to Kiklo Spaces for a morning with a McLaren F1 GTR. The car – star of the 1995 BPR Global GT Series – will be set up in the Kiklo Spaces Gallery along with a Gulf-bodied full-scale rolling chassis, a 1:8 scale model and period literature, original documents, trophies, posters and race programmes.
Prize Draw winners will get full access to the cars, and have their photo taken while sitting in the driver’s seat.
As a bonus, 1995 Le Mans-winning team manager and world leading expert on the McLaren F1 GTR, Paul Lanzante, will be on hand to share his experiences with the F1 GTR. (Subject to scheduling).
We recommend that you retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference. Entering the Prize Draw by email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be deemed as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
How to enter
- To be entered into this prize draw you will be required to contact Porter Press International and confirm that you have purchased a McLaren F1 GTR book direct from Porter Press International.
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Porter Press International will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Porter Press International reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Porter Press International accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draw is open to all except book trade purchasers, PPI employees, their families, or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one entry per Ultimate McLaren F1 GTR purchase is permitted.
- Porter Press International reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- The draw winners for each category will be chosen by random by a draw performed by a computer process within 5 working days of the prize draw ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize by email.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 5 working days of the draw. If a winner does not respond to Porter Press International within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Porter Press International will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable (unless by negotiation) and no cash alternative is offered. Porter Press International reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Porter Press International control makes it necessary to do so (such as issues related to COVID 19).
- The winners shall bear all costs and expenses relating to all travel and accommodation expenses.
- The decision of Porter Press International regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material both online and printed formats. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Porter Press International reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Porter Press International will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Porter Press International or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be used by Porter Press International to administer the prize draw. Thereafter, such data will be destroyed.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Porter Press International reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.