Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Porter Press International Great Cars Book Prize Draw
- There is 1 prize of one copy of a Great Cars title (standard edition).
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Porter Press International.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 27th September 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook promotional post at https://www.facebook.com/PorterPressInternational/ – one comment per person.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters in connection with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published in the Porter Press International newsletter and on social media accounts.
- The book will be sent within 7 days of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is Porter Press International Ltd, Worcestershire, UK.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.