Original Jaguar XK - The Restorer's Guide
Reprinted third edition of this perennial best-seller. After five reprints, this book has established itself as the XK bible.
More than 50 XKs have been photographed specifically for this book, including no less than eight of the rare alloy XK120s.
This title comprises an absolute wealth of material and fascinating facts to intrigue and inform the XK owner, restorer and enthusiast, including model breakdowns, colour scheme information and pages of statistics.
Original Jaguar XK is lavishly and comprehensively illustrated and is the only book that covers XK120s, XK140s and XK150s in such textual and photographic detail.
- The guide to 100% originality
- Details of the rarest XKs
- Incredibly low mileage unrestored cars
- Bodywork, interior and mechanical details
- Chapters on tools and literature by Roger Payne
- Barn-find cars as they were discovered
- Input from the world’s leading XK experts
- XK data man, David Bentley, on the XK survivors
- Photographs of brand-new old parts and items never seen before
- From the earliest alloy 120s to the last 3.8 150 ‘S’ models
Written by Jaguar author & historian, Philip Porter
280 x 225mm, 400 pages
Over 1000 images